It is now mid-summer and only 2.5 months until my departure to Australia! A midst the sun, fun, and malibou vodka I wanted to share with you some of my own so called life hacks that might bring you some ideas.
- Freeze any of your alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks in popsicle molds for those warm days.
- Pour coffee into an ice tray, so you make coffee-flavored cubes that don’t water down your iced coffee.
- Mix Aloe Vera with water and freeze it to ice your body after a day in the sun.
- Honey and olive oil make a cheap face mask.
- You can use a piece of dry spaghetti to light candles.
- Bleach your hair whilst tanning with lemon juice.
- Avoid blisters from shoes by putting deodorant on your feet.
- Easily make your own portable grill like so..
Have any other hacks? Share them!